2021 Wine & Grape Industry Forum & Annual Meeting
The San Joaquin Valley Winegrowers Association is excited to announce that our 2021 Annual Meeting and Forum is back, and returning to Pardini’s! As we look to the fall, we are carefully planning our Annual Forum to allow safe, in-person attendance.
This year’s Forum will be on Wednesday, November 17, with an exciting change to the schedule of events. Instead of a morning program we are having the Forum in the afternoon (Noon until 5pm). Followed by our 2021 Scholarship Dinner and Lifetime Achievement Award Presentation. After almost two full years of Zoom events, we are relived to be giving everyone the opportunity to get together and discuss the current status and future of our San Joaquin Valley Wine & Grape Industry.
This year’s program includes:
- Land Values: Use & Real Estate Trends – Ben Slaughter, Collier International
- California Wines in The World Market – Honore Comfort, Wine Institute
- Harvest & Crush, By the Numbers – Jeff Bitter, Allied Grape Growers
- Rules & regulations for 2022 – John Aguirre, California Association of One Grape
- A Nursery Panel Covering:
- What’s New in Plants & Technology
- So, You Want to Find Some Vines to Plants a Vineyard
- Speakers include: John Duarte, Duarte Nursery
- Matt McMillan, Wonderful Nurseries
- Dustin Hooper, Sunridge Nursery
- Justin Jackson, Casa Cristal Nursery
- Banking Panel Covering: Finance Strategies for Vineyards in 2020’s
- Walter Pierce, Bank of America
- Brett Lew, Wells Fargo
Special pricing for early registration.
Click HERE for registration form