2022 Wine & Grape Industry Forum & Annual Meeting
The San Joaquin Valley Winegrowers Association is excited to announce that our 2022 Annual Meeting and Forum is returning to Pardini’s! This year’s Forum will be on Wednesday, November 30, from noon until 5pm. Followed by our 2022 Scholarship Dinner and Lifetime Achievement Award Presentation.
This year’s program will focus on the current state of the industry, as well as finding creative, forward-thinking solutions to position our industry for future success. Topics include:
- Allied Grape Growers annual wrap of what happened with this year’s crush – Jeff Bitter
- CAWG’s new leadership on the ramifications of the fall mid-term elections
- Federal Level: Natalie Collins
- State Level: Michael Miller
- The Water Board on what is really driving State Water Policy – Erik Ekdahl
- The Association’ new research project showing just HOW MUCH a TON of VALLEY GRAPES are worth today, and what that means for future grower/winery negotiations.
With more updates to come.