2022 Vineyard Soil Health and Cover Crop Day
We are excited to partner with UC Cooperative Extension for an in-person Field Day. The morning will begin with registration at 8:30am, and the program starting at 9:00am.
- Use of Cover Crop for Winery Wastewater: Trial Introduction
George Zhuang, Viticulture Advisor, UCCE Fresno
- Soil Health and Cover Crop
Dr. Lauren Hale, USDA-ARS, Parlier (Pending)
- Vineyard Soil Pest and Disease Management
Karl Lund, Viticulture Advisor, UCCE Madera. Merced and Mariposa
- Use of Cover Crop in the SJV Vineyard
Dr. Kaan Kurtural, Department of Viticulture and Enology, UC Davis
- Water Use of Cover Crop and Its Impact in the SJV
Dr. Daniele Zaccaria, Department of Land, Air and Water Resources,
Lunch will be served following the program. Please park at the intersection of Chateau Ave. and Central Ave.