2023 Annual Wine and Grape Industry Forum
This year you will receive the most up-to-date information on the wine industry, but we are also adding grower education to the program!
We have decided to make this year’s program even better than before. Not only will there be the most up-to-date information on the state of the industry, but we are also adding some sessions that will give you education credits. The morning program will focus on grower education and Dep. of Pesticide Regulation credits. Then after lunch we will dive into the state of the industry.
This year’s program includes:
A San Joaquin Valley Winegrowers Association Academic Report Presentation: Long Term Trends in Valley Grape and Wine Prices
- Controlling Glasywinged Sharpshooter and Pierce’s in the Valley – David Haviland, UCCE Farm Advisor
- Regional Program for the Control of Vine Mealybugs – Dr. Kent Daane, UC Berkeley
- Top 10 Pesticide Use Violations – Fresno County Department of Agriculture
- New Regulation Changes – Fresno County Department of Agriculture
- 2023 Crush Report – Jeff Bitter, Allied Grape Growers
- Farmland Values – Ben Slaughter, Collier International
- Winery Views on the State of California Wine Industry – Bob Torkelson, Trinchero Family Estates
- Plus more to come…
Lifetime Achievement Awards Presented at the Scholarship Dinner Immediately Following
This Year’s Honorees Nat DiBuduo and Kent Daane
Click Here for tickets